Imagine the following scenario:
You’ve decorated your house from the formal living room to the master bedroom, carefully selecting fine fabrics and finishes, window treatments and furniture, intricately patterned, richly colored oriental rugs, even fine art for the walls. You breathe a sigh of relief because you’re finally finished, right? Wrong. residential tinting
In no time at all, the damaging effects of the sun can cost you all of your time and money. What most people neglect to add to their renovation and decoration plans is protective window film. And they soon regret it! Now the light that fills your home can be just the way you want it. NanoTechnology residential tinting films are clear block up to 99% of the sun’s harmful ultraviolet rays and welcome the natural light into your home without the damage it can cause.
Hüper Optik is the smarter choice for your residential tinting solution. The excellent performance of these films exceeds the growing expectations of discerning consumers who are increasingly concerned about comfort, aesthetics, safety and security in the home.
Hüper Optik nanotechnology residential tinting window films not only greatly reduce the total solar energy buildup in the house, they also cut off more than 99.9% of the ultraviolet rays that cause skin problems and fading of interiors. While protecting valuable home furnishings, the non reflective residential tinting has the added feature of low reflectivity at night so that the view is not obscured. This layer of film also provides an additional level of safety by keeping glass fragments together in the event of accidental breakage. residential tinting residential tinting
More about Hüper Optik’s patented European nanotechnologies
- High total solar energy rejection of up to 70%*
- Enhances interior comfort with reduced glare – cooler and more comfortable living environment
- High ultraviolet rejection that exceeds 99.9%
- Protects occupants from the sun’s harmful radiation
- Slows down the fading process of interior fixtures and furnishings
- Improves shatter resistance, creating a safer environment
- 100% dye-free and metal-free*; no demetallization or discoloration
- Tested for UV degradation beyond the expected life cycle of both conventionally dyed and metallic films
- Residential limited lifetime and commercial fifteen-year limited product warranty Hüper Optik Ceramic Series only
- Enhances overall aesthetics with a soft veil of European luxury
- No garish metallic or shiny effects that cause light pollution
- Low “mirror-like” effects, allowing a spectacular view of the outside world
- Provides significant heat reduction, lowering air conditioning cooling load and energy consumption
- Prolongs life span of air conditioning system and reduces utility bills
Interior Design / Builder Partners
Arrow Glass Corporation
Bully Andrews LLC.
Commercial Contractors Inc.
Constructive Building Solutions
Crown Construction Enterprises
DCT Industrial Corp.
Frank H. Stowell Construction
Glen A.Johnson Construction
Harold O. Schultz Company
Holly Hunt, LTD.
Horn & Associates
J.C. Anderson Inc.
Mc Henry County Glass
McHugh Construction Company
Method K Partners
Pepper Construction Company
Powell Klein Schmidt Architects
Power Construction Company
Richard Driehaus Museum
Rock & Wall Construction
Sterling Renaissance Corp.
Tip Top Builders
Turner Special Projects Division